I’ve always got my ear to the ground for great deals and hacks to find the best deals when I travel, and I am happy to share a new one with you. A friend of mine that lives in London that often makes trips back and forth to Paris told me about Eursostar Snap to book cheap tickets. I decided to try it out for a little weekend trip to London and I managed to book my train tickets for only 88£ roundtrip ( 100euros), about a month in advance from my trip dates.
Here’s how …
With Eurostar Snap you’re able to book train tickets from Paris to London for as low as 25£ each way.
All you have to do is:
- Sign in with a Facebook account
- Choose your destination ( Paris, London, Brussels, Lille)
- Pick a date and whether you’d like to travel in the morning or afternoon
- Voilà – that’s it!
Things to keep in mind:
- When you book you only have access to dates a couple weeks prior to your anticipated trip dates
- You don’t have the exact train times when searching for tickets ( you choose either morning or afternoon departure). Once you book your tickets, you will receive the exact train times 48 hours prior to your travel dates.
Overall, this is a great option if you have a flexible schedule, and don’t need to know the exact train time in advance. Other than that, the actual train is the same as the regular Eurostar train for a fraction of the price.
Are you ready to hop on a train somewhere? Book your next trip here!
# Lavielocaletravels #travelhacks