For those looking for ways to finance their studies in France, the Eiffel Scholarship for the 2016-2017 academic year has just opened. The Eiffel scholarship was developed by the Minister of Foreign affairs , to create opportunity foreign students to pursue a Masters or Doctoral degree in France. It is open to foreign nationalities in different academic domains. Here is a brief overview of the Eiffel Scholarship:
Applications Opened- October 15, 2015
Deadline- January 8th.
What does Eiffel Scholarship Cover?
- Living expenses ( around 1,181 euros/ month for Master; 1,400 euros/ month for PhD)
- One international round-trip flight ticket ( ie. to use to come to France, go home during holidays, or to leave at the completion of your program)
- Health Insurance
- Accomidation ( guaranteed by Campus France)
- Master or PhD degree program
- Age Limit-30 years old
- Academic Domains- Engineering, Management, Political Science and Law
- Open to foreign nationalities
To learn more about eligibility and the application process check out the scholarship site here. This scholarship is really great because it covers a lot of your in-country expenses, thus it is really competitive.
Make sure to give yourself enough time to prepare a solid application. Courage